MILLWORK / CABINETRY DRAFTER
Cedar Ridge Designs Inc. supplies architectural millwork to architects, the construction industry, interior designers, and individual commercial/residential clients. We specialize in custom millwork and cabinetry for residential, retail, corporate, and restaurant projects. We have been in business for over 18 years and continue to grow due to our excellent reputation for high quality work, as shown by an 85 – 90% repeat or referral rate.
Cedar Ridge has a proven track record providing superior quality, custom millwork throughout Eastern Ontario, including the Ottawa area. Cedar Ridge is located just outside the beautiful town of Maxville, Ontario, which is 45 minutes east of Ottawa. It is a perfect commuting distance, with minimal traffic and free parking.
We presently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Millwork / Cabinetry Drafter to aid the primary Millwork Engineer in manufacturing cabinets and creating shop drawings for custom millwork projects.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Converting architectural designs to shop drawings
· Making changes to drawings during production
· Researching shop/client materials
· Staying up to date with new Cabinet Vision and AutoCAD and other relevant software trends
· Coming up with creative solutions
· Other responsibilities as assigned by General Manager or Millwork Engineer
SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
· 1 -3 years’ experience with Cabinet Vision and AutoCAD and other industry drafting software
· Experience in millwork and custom cabinetry. Applicants with this experience are preferred.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret architectural millwork drawings
· Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
· Great multi-tasker
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Detail oriented and organized
· Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
· Knowledge of millwork materials
· Time management skills, with attention to detail
· Able to work under pressure and ensure quality and timely completion of projects
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We provide a team atmosphere that fosters growth and critical thinking. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package await the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Schedule: Day shift
Experience: Cabinet Vision – 1 – 3 years
Wage: $50,000 – $52,000 / annum commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com or fax to 613-527-1600. You can also drop it off in person at 18331 Kenyon Concession Road #8, Maxville, Ontario. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about our company, please visit: www.cedarridgedesigns.ca.