LTR Industries (Ottawa) Limited supplies Commercial Millwork to the general construction industry, Interior Designers and individual commercial/residential clients and offer complete design/build services, or pre-costed tendered jobs.
LTR Industries is looking for an CNC Machine Operator to join our growing team. Reporting directly to the Department Head and the Production Manager, you will bring knowledge and a strong ethic.
· Some manufacturing of sub-assemblies pertaining to millwork.
· Assist in installation if needed.
· Maintenance work – ensure shop equipment maintenance schedule is adhered to.
· Be flexible to the demands of specific projects as per instructions from the shop foreman.
· Must be hard working and reliable.
· Familiar with a shop environment.
· Safety conscious.
· A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Must have own vehicle.
· 1 to 5 years of experience in cabinet shop setting
· Knowledge of different machinery related to cabinetmaking/millwork.
· Knowledge of assembly techniques is an asset.
· Experience with installations is an asset.
· Edge bander
· Horizontal Dowel Borer
· Full-time, Permanent
· Company events
· Dental care
· Extended health care
· On-site parking
· Vision care
We provide a team atmosphere that fosters growth and critical thinking. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package await the right candidate.