The Regional Account Manager is responsible for developing new business relationships while nurturing existing business in British Columbia , Saskatchewan and Alberta territories. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to execute market penetration strategies developed to grow sales of premium hardware and component products in the above mentioned territories. The Regional Account Manager will also be a consultant to dealers, distributors and channel partners; providing merchandising, promotions, product and technical support to enhance customer satisfaction and ensure the proper representation of the Sugatsune brand.
General responsibilities include:
· Work with Executive Management to establish market penetration strategies and develop sales objectives
· Execute sales strategies and manage Sugatsune’ s Architectural & Industrial hardware business in the British Columbia , Saskatchewan and Alberta territories.
· Build new business relationships and grow existing customer accounts and channel partners
· Participate in trade shows, channel partner exhibits and seminars and trade association events
· Prospect and follow up with kitchen, furniture, door manufactures, engineers, designers, industrial equipment fabricators, distributors and OEMs to develop new business and secure projects
· Research and analyze the industry within the respective region including macroeconomics, industry sales and the competitive landscape
· Provide quarterly presentations to executives with industry and competitor market analysis, sales results and project updates
· Conduct sales and product training for distributors’ sales representatives