Job title: Cabinet Installer
Employer: Cabinet Effects
Location: St. Clements, ON
We’re hiring an experienced cabinet installer to join our team. We provide you with the support, tools, and work-life balance you need to succeed.
We’re looking for a leader driven by quality work and attention to detail—every 1/16th of an inch matters to you. However, working in a collaborative environment is just as important.
Who are we?
We’re a family company that takes pride in delivering truly custom cabinetry to clients across Southwestern Ontario. We believe that it takes a first-class team to create a first-class product. We do it by working as a team, not as individuals.
We hire based on character first. This creates a positive work environment and a more cohesive team. We believe that coming to work should be an enjoyable experience, and a positive team is a primary factor in creating that experience.
Why join our team?
Work-life balance and positive company culture aren’t things that we say; they are things that we do. It’s why we are a certified living wage employer by the Ontario Living Wage Network. It signals our commitment to providing our team with what they need to thrive.
At Cabinet Effects, you have an open channel of communication with the leadership team. We set clear expectations and provide the latest tools and technology while also listening for ways to improve the way we do business and lead our team.
What can you expect from us?
● Competitive salary & benefits package
● Vacation & flexible hours to support family needs
● Regular performance reviews & company-wide meetings
● A character-driven team that supports skill development
● High-end facility with new equipment and tools
What you’ll be doing
● Leading installation team
● Lifting and installing cabinets, panels and parts
● Delivering finished product to customers, pulling an enclosed trailer
● Clean and maintain work areas, including machinery and tools, to ensure a safe working environment
● Communication with designers and customers in a professional and courteous manner
What we’re looking for
● Experience in cabinet installation
● Strong attention to detail; for you, “good enough” is never good enough
● Practical skills for using hand and machine tools
● Ability to understand, draft, or adapt designs and technical drawings
● Ability to work out quantities and measurements
● Valid G-class driver’s license
● The initiative to work independently in a workplace free of micromanaging
If you feel yourself nodding along to everything we have said above, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
We look forward to connecting with you.