Apprentice Cabinetmaker – 2nd, 3rd & 4th year
The cabinetmaker apprentice will be responsible to learn and progressively advance their skills to fabricate, construct and install the manufacturing of custom architectural woodwork, cabinetry and related millwork.
· Develop good working relationship with team members
· Ensuring that all equipment set-ups are done correctly so that the processes within the area impart the correct product attributes and optimal equipment performance.
· Becoming proficient with the safe use of hand tools, powered machines and equipment.
· To develop a high degree of technical competence which will be applied to the manufacturing of high quality architectural woodwork.
· Becoming proficient in reading and interpreting plans, specifications and preparing layouts
· Gain knowledge of materials and processes to manufacture and install the product required.
· Intrinsically motivated, self-starter, good organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Cabinetmaking experience and interest
· Construction experience
· Proven commitment towards educational advancement
· High School diploma