- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications.
- Trim joints and fit parts of sub-assemblies together to form completes units and reinforce joints.
- Sand Wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finish products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
- Instruct apprentices
- Maintain and operate a safe and clean work environment.
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape, and form parts and components.
- Repair and restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
We are a custom production woodworking shop located in Fernie, BC. We specialize in interior and exterior custom wood doors and trim.
Please email applications to: