In this role you will be part of our Engineering Team.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Design, verify and launch new cabinetry products and processes
- Create detailed CAD drawings – 3D and 2D
- Create and maintain manufacturing Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Identify and optimize Production Processes to increase flow of parts and reduce labour.
- Analyze, problem solve and continuously improve manufacturing procedures of current and new product.
- Work with CNC machines, software and alongside machine Operators
- Provide support to Manufacturing, Quality and Operations Departments
Education & Experience:
- Woodworking or Engineering Technologist
- 1-2 Years working experience
- Advanced knowledge of Autocad and SolidWorks
- Able to prepare concepts, designs and mechanical drawings
- Working knowledge of Woodwop an asset
- Process improvement tools such as Lean/Six Sigma experience an asset
- Creating and maintaining Bill of Materials (BOM) using SQL programming an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Application
- Flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent Oral and Written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in both office and manufacturing setting
- Strong computer skills and experience using various software applications such as spreadsheets and graphics packages
We offer our employees a great work life balance as well as a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, paramedical, Pension, onsite gym and subsidized cafetaria.